2.5 year Web Developer/Designer

Posted by | November 21, 2011 | Web Designer

GA-Atlanta, Our client is searching for a Web Developer/Designer for a 2.5 year contract opportunity. This is a very, very stable and well-known company. This person will be working in a purely design aspect for 30% of their time, and the remaining 70% will be in a development capacity, but not heads down. They want this person to be involved in the “logistics” of the development; i.e., working with the team

View full post on Monster Job Search Results web designer

276 total views, 1 today

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *