21Tech: Senior Interactive Designer
Location: Redwood City, CA
Senior Interactive Designer
The Senior Interactive Designer position is a full-time, on-site contract position at a leading technology company. The initial contract period is 3 months with a potential for a longer-term contract.
We’re seeking an interactive designer with an awesome background creating innovative web-based designs for premiere B2B brands with a keen eye towards emerging technologies. Must be well versed in user-centered design methods and the ability to translate both user needs and business objectives into buildable designs. A strong understanding of html, css, the latest technologies, and back-end web develompent is a must.
You will work independently and as part of a larger team to create innovative and effective design solutions, including website redesign efforts, worldwide events, campaigns, social community sites, product stores and launches, microsites, and overall interactive design efforts from mobile to touch.
- 4-year BS or BFA of Design degree in design-related disciplines or equivalent.
- 5+ years of interactive design work experience with premium brands.
- Ability to interact clearly and confidently with internal clients to determine their visual communication needs, present ideas, and take a project from start to finish.
- Demonstrate a strong creative vision, passion, and design thinking for interactive products.
- Strong typography skills, and knowledge of contemporary design.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, well-organized, good time management, juggle many projects, and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must have an understanding of corporate branding and brand guidelines.
- Art direction or design management experience a strong plus.
- Fluent in page layout, typography, and online features is a must.
- Professional-level verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to take art-direction and work under pressure while managing time effectively.
- A sense of humor and good listening skills a plus.
- Master in PhotoShop, InDesign, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Word application, PDF format, MAC and PC.
- Motion graphics / or Flash development experience is a plus but not a requirement.
No phone calls please.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
176 total views, 1 today