Location: San Francisco, CA
3taps is a realtime search and syndication platform for postings on the web (think eBay, Craigslist, Twitter, Monster, etc.). We are an early stage startup in SOMA looking to build a “change the world” attitude team. Visit us at http://3taps.com
to see a bit of what we’ve done (and gauge how far we’ve got to go and how you might help).
We’re looking for a front end web developer to help us build consumer tools for realtime data management on the web. You will be responsible for using our public facing JSON APIs, and using them to create full featured, data intensive browser-based applications. See http://craiggers.com
for an example of what we’re doing.
At 3taps, you will use both sides of your brain on a daily basis. You will work with our backend engineering team to create solutions for delivering data to users. You will also work with our product development team to solve difficult UI problems, and make our stuff look sweet.
- Skilled in JQuery.
- Proficient in Ruby and deploying Rails applications.
- Excellent software design skills (design patterns, OOP, MVC, functional programming) and the ability to apply those skills to front-end development.
- Experience developing visually pleasing user interfaces.
- Experience with Backbone and Twitter/Facebook APIs is a major plus.
- Light graphic design skills.
- A few years of professional experience would be great, but it’s not a dealbreaker as long as you’re awesome.
- BS/BA in computer science preferred.
To apply: Email resume and relevant links to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
219 total views, 1 today