500friends: Badass Rails Programmer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Fast paced environment with no bureaucracy
- We’re obsessed with hiring only the best of the best; you won’t ever have to deal with incompetency
- Working with leading edge technologies
- Competitive compensation package which includes benefits and equity
- Individual and company performance bonuses
- Free lunch every day
- Funding for your next company – http://venturebeat.com/2012/08/10/founders-beware-500friends-will-catch-your-developers-with-seed-capital-bait/
- 2+ years of developing web applications in Ruby on Rails (preferred), Python, or PHP
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with testing frameworks such as rspec, capybara, jasmine and selenium
- Familiarity with the agile development process
- Strong desire to work with a small team to transform an industry
To apply: If you’re interested, please e-mail jobs @ 500friends.com with the answers to the following questions:
Why do you want to join our team?
What’s is your biggest engineering hack?
Oh, and a link to your Github won’t hurt either.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
659 total views, 1 today