Location: Columbus, OH
To ensure website user interface and experiencing, including design, content and technology, adheres to industry standards and best practices. Utlize both creative and technical skills to elevate current sites while maintaining brand inegrity. Offer recommendations, partner with extended teams to explore options, and make decisions based on group input.
- Gather requirements from all teams to develop information architecture, content strategy, and feature requirements.
- Produce wire frames, site maps, mock-ups, style guides and other interaction documentation for project design delivarables.
- Work with all teams throughout development to ensure final product meets design specifications and is intuitive for the end user.
- Identify the best ways to use interactivity to balance customer needs and a consistent brand voice.
- Articulate user experience concepts through scenarios and prototypes that demonstrate creative functionality and customer interaction
- Evaluate potential project scop, identify user interaction issues, estimate UX level of eddrt and recommend approach.
- Work efficiently in a quick-paced and growing retail environment.
- Bring inspired ideas and motivation into a collaborative team environment.
· 3+ years experience as a user experience designer, information architect, or interaction designer; e-commerce experience is a bonus.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Proficiency in a variety of design tools-Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Visio, OmniGraffle.
· Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating great user-centered design solutions.
· Experience conducting user research and translating user research into design decisions.
· The ability to find simple, elegant solutions for complex usability challenges.
· Strong user experience skill set, including strategy, infomration architecture, and design aesthetic.
· Execellent communication and presentation skills.
· The ability to scope design initatiatives accurately and prioritize work load appropriately.
· Strong attention to detail and consistency.
· Highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, a willingness to learn, and a strong desire to succeed.
To apply: Please send a resume to:
With the subject line:
User Experience Designer- YOUR NAME
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
154 total views, 1 today