AccuConference: Senior Software Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
- New features for existing communications application (C++ / TCP/IP)
- Multi-threaded application development optimized for bandwidth utilization and lowest processing footprint.
- Client application for connection to server database / communication system (written in VB.NET 2008 and C++).
- A wide variety of projects to choose from using the latest Microsoft development technologies
- Strong C++ background, including multi-threaded applications, DLL development, client/server communications, and TCP/IP socket development required
- Data mining and research as well as report presentation
- Automation and improvement of web processes (both out-of-band and web related)
- VOIP technologies, including SIP, H.323, and other web-based communications protocols are a plus
- Your own ideas
To apply: Send a resume to dbyrd@AccuConference.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
153 total views, 1 today