Location: New York, NY
The primary responsibility of the PHP/MySQL Web Developer is to design, code, test, deliver, and maintain high-volume web and wap applications for Acotel and our partners in a rapidly evolving market. You will be challenged daily to meet requirements and solve problems quickly and creatively. You will be maintaining and extending large legacy frameworks as well as managing new products from requirements gathering to delivery.
The ideal candidate will have extensive PHP experience developing software that follows written specifications, meets performance standards, and follows best practices. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, as is the ability to work in a remote management environment.
Within our start-up environment, you should be prepared to be flexible and able to work effectively within cross-functional groups. The opportunity to grow, learn and contribute immeasurably is boundless.
· 3+ years experience working on large-scale LAMP projects
· Strong background in object oriented methodologies
· Experience with MVC design patterns and frameworks
· Ability to write and consume web services, SOAP, XML, REST
· Well-versed in the full software development lifecycle
· Experience working with PHPUnit, Trac, and Subversion a plus
· E-commerce experience a plus
Acotel Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and great company paid benefits within a fun and positive workplace.
All applicants must be able to work out of our New York City corporate office on a daily basis.
To apply: To apply for this job send your resume attached as a Word, PDF, or Plain Text file to email@example.com with the subject line of the email stating "PHP/MySQL Developer Position"
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
282 total views, 1 today