Location: Beverly Hills, CA
The Senior Designer will be charged with executing creative direction flawlessly and help manage a fast-growing design team. In this position, the Senior Designer will have opportunities to work in nearly every design medium while gaining management and art direction experience. Campaigns created at Adknowledge will be seen by many millions of consumers.
This position reports to the Director of Creative Services. The core functions are as follows:
1. Ad Unit Design:Work closely with the sales team to design and produce specific ad units for their affiliates to promote different Adknowledge campaigns. Some may be custom to a specific partner, others may be templates for general affiliate use. Ad units can be banners or buttons in rich media or static format, based upon the affiliate’s needs. Other deliverables include direct response email campaigns, online ad campaigns, social media campaigns, marketing sales sheets, brochures, posters and more.
2. Web Page Design: Work closely with the sales team to design and produce HTML web pages and email templates for their affiliate accounts to promote different Adknowledge campaigns. Some may be custom to a specific partner, others may be templates for general affiliate use. These pages will be geared to promoting a product or service and will need to include high converting graphics, multi-media and copy.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 5+ years designing and creating graphics, applications and/or multimedia experiences on behalf of direct marketers and their campaigns.
- Proven experience in lead generation and direct response design. A candidate who has created/tested/optimized email, banners and landing pages is preferred.
- Advanced experience with Photoshop CS5 PC
- Moderate experience with CS5 and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Flash and Dreamweaver is a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Detail Oriented: Ability to work in a high paced environment while still being able to pay close attention to the details of all delivered creatives.
- Resourceful: Must work well in a team environment and help resolve any impasses during a project.
- Organized: Must be able to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly tasks and possess a ‘sense of urgency’.
- Multi-task Oriented: Proven ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously to ensure deadlines are met
- Passion for Technology: Getting hands-on with cutting-edge technologies and apply them to solve real-world problems must intrigue and excite the candidate.
To apply: Apply Now: https://tbe.taleo.net/NA7/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADKNOWLEDGE&cws=1&rid=314
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
476 total views, 1 today