Location: New York City
adMarketplace.com is a leading Pay Per Click advertising marketplace serving thousands of direct advertisers who leverage our data-driven technology stack (filtering, scoring, targeting, pricing) that we built from the ground-up to deliver search performance across traffic sources worldwide.
adMarketplace is looking for a dynamic Front-End Developer to build and develop its web applications and be one of the core developers of the adMarketplace platform. The ideal candidate will thrive on technical challenges; have experience and interest in the online media industry and the motivation to be part of a growing product and organization. We develop intuitive and easy to use web applications for our clients and we are looking to add a highly talented and skilled Front-End Developer to the engineering team.
adMarketplace is a leader in the online advertising industry. Since 2003, adMarketplace has grown business for over 100,000 advertisers delivering targeted ads to tens of millions of viewers daily.
- Build and develop applications that enable buying and selling of online inventory
- Solve technical problems and challenges effectively and efficiently
- Provide analytics testing, and copy direction as appropriate for all web properties.
- Front end development experience with 3+ years of experience working within teams to deploy web based projects
- JQuery experience is a must
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web.
- 3-5 years experience with JSON and AJAX
- Must be fast and accurate coder with the ability to think analytically.
- Knowledge of SEO & PPC advertising industry a big plus.
- Fluid960 Grid System or other CSS framework a plus
- Eclipse, SVN experience a plus
- No Drama, No BS
AdMarketplace is a rapidly-growing technology and data company that is building a leading Pay Per Click advertising marketplace utilizing a world-class, performance-optimized platform and cutting edge technologies on a massive scale. At a time where revenues have doubled over the past year, this is a hot, profitable company with a positive, entrepreneurial environment where we need technologists to continue developing our advanced targeting technology to best optimize 1.5 billion daily ad queries using sophisticated algorithms in a distributed, multi-server, multi-datacenter system in milliseconds.
AdMarketplace is located in Midtown Manhattan and offers a competitive salary, benefits, attractive stock option packages and relocation packages given the right circumstances.
More info is available at adMarketplace.com
*** Please Note – AdMarketplace is a top-tier shop in a highly competitive industry. No job-hoppers, mass resume submitters or recruiters, please. We are only interested in candidates with a solid work history and strong references (which will be checked).
To apply: To apply, click here: http://admarketplace.force.com/careers/ts2__Register?jobId=a0xA0000000WartIAC&tSource=
We will not accept phone calls or emails for this position.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
171 total views, 1 today