Agathon Group: Web Application Developer
team and give us the ability to tackle larger and more interesting
projects. This is a full-time staff position as a telecommuter, and
requires candidates to be eligible for employment in the United States.
Contractors and agencies will not be considered.
- Self-motivated, who works diligently with minimal supervision;
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails, and able to write PHP — we’ll ask for sample sites and detailed descriptions of your role in each;
- Capable of hand-coding XHTML + CSS;
- Confident in your wielding of jQuery;
- Well-versed in web development and design, even if you may not have mastered all aspects;
- A strong written and verbal communicator;
- Motivated by solving hard technical challenges in an elegant fashion;
- Comfortable with distributed development, version control and Linux servers; and
- Available immediately.
non-profits. If this is a concern, then perhaps this isn’t the right
position for you at this time.
states and six timezones. We need someone we can trust to be highly
motivated to produce good work even when we can’t look over your
shoulder. You also need to be very good at what you do, because our
clients trust us to deliver higher quality work than they can get
To apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
137 total views, 1 today