Amazon: Senior UX Designer, Community & Social Shopping
Location: Seattle, WA
The Retail Customer Experience (RCX) Team is seeking a talented, passionate senior user experience for new community and social shopping focused initiatives. You will play a vital role in shaping products and services that will be seen and used by millions of customers worldwide. We require a highly motivated, self-directed, persuasive advocate for the customer who works well in a fast-paced environment handling multiple deliverables.
- Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Use business requirements and market research to assist in developing use cases and high-level requirements.
- Design the UI, architecture, and interaction flow of new web applications.
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and Amazon.com executives for review and feedback.
- Provide leadership in the area of ecommerce trends and user interface innovations.
- At least 5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions.
- Experience designing for the web and web based devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, and/or Dreamweaver.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Most of all, the successful candidate will provide an excellent online portfolio, comprehend technology as it relates to ecommerce, buy things on-line, and be brimming with insanely brilliant ideas.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
319 total views, 1 today