America’s Test Kitchen: Web Production Assistant
Location: Brookline, MA
- Format and edit code using clean HTML and CSS standards.
- Create optimized web images from production files.
- Perform website updates (add/change text and/or graphics).
- Create weekly e-Newsletters.
- Create HTML pages from Photoshop documents for various web initiatives.
- Responsible for production tasks assigned through internal request system.
- Ability to proficiently hand-code in HTML and CSS.
- Ability to work within a legacy environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe creative products, particularly Photoshop.
- Understanding of basic graphic design principles.
- Experience with any of the following a plus: ASP 3.0, PHP, Flash, XML, SVN.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines including flexibility during peak workload periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, high-energy individual able to meet deadlines and pro-actively find solutions.
- BA/BS preferable with 1-3 years of real-world web production experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in hand coding websites and/or equivalent applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high attention to detail.
To apply: Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume (PDF preferred), and salary requirements via email to: email@example.com with Web Prod Asst 01-11 in the Subject Line.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
459 total views, 1 today