Analog Analytics: Analog Analytics – HTML Web Designer
Location: San Diego, CA
- Ability to slice PSD files and produce pixel-perfect, cross-browser compatible web pages with clean, semantic HTML and CSS, without using editors like Expression and Dreamweaver.
- Ability to integrated self-generated HTML/CSS with third-party HTML/CSS, and debug any layout and styling conflicts that may result.
- Strong knowledge of web standards and cross-browser, cross-platform development and testing.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with backend developers.
- Comfort at the Unix command line and experience with Subversion/Git is a plus.
- Experience with server-side technologies such as PHP or Ruby is a plus.
- Skills with web page design is a plus.
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
410 total views, 1 today