Location: San Diego, CA
Analog Analytics is the leading provider of advertising services & solutions for newspapers, TV and radio publishers and broadcasters in the US. More than 850 publishers and broadcasters, and 25,000 advertisers use Analog Analytics to increase revenue and traffic.
The HTML/Web Designer is smart, funny, and genuine in their dealings with fellow employees and clients alike. The ideal candidate is web savvy and has experience with social networking and software including: HTML, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The Web Designer must specialize in HTML coding and web site design. This job requires flawless attention to detail. The environment is fast paced, dynamic and very interesting.
- Ability to slice PSD files and produce pixel-perfect, cross-browser compatible web pages with clean, semantic HTML and CSS, without using editors like Expression and Dreamweaver.
- Ability to integrated self-generated HTML/CSS with third-party HTML/CSS, and debug any layout and styling conflicts that may result.
- Strong knowledge of web standards and cross-browser, cross-platform development and testing.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with backend developers.
- Comfort at the Unix command line and experience with Subversion/Git is a plus.
- Experience with server-side technologies such as PHP or Ruby is a plus.
- Skills with web page design is a plus.
You must have several years of experience with HTML and be prepared to submit a HTML coding test. Compensation will be provided for completing the HTML coding test.
Before responding, please go to the web site and review the products page and the Bigger Better Deal FAQ on the solutions page.
This is a real job, with a very fast growing company. Part-time and full-time jobs available.
To apply: Please email your resume, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
196 total views, 1 today