Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Who we are:
Analyte Health is a healthcare company that provides online care and expert information direct to consumers. We focus on one condition at a time, enabling people to get specialty care, counseling and convenience not available in a traditional primary care setting.
Who you are:
In your years working in User Experience at consumer Internet companies, you’ve:
- Created visually compelling web, mobile, and mixed media solutions.
- Solved complex user experience problems.
- Helped users get things done while balancing the myriad concerns of internal stakeholders.
In addition to flow, hierarchy, and usability, you sweat the pixels. We’ll want to see a portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing visual design, as well as a passion for maintaining consistent design/experience across a site.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior UX Designer and a pivotal member of the team, you’ll:
- Translate sensitive and complex healthcare tasks into easy to understand online experiences — this is also e-commerce, so educating users and guiding them through a paid online healthcare transaction is part of the challenge.
- Invent, research, and produce creative solutions based on user needs, standards of medical care, and business strategy.
- Make websites, storyboards, site maps, interaction flows, and working prototypes.
- Glean actionable insight from analytics and usability testing.
The brass tacks:
We’re all about team players around here, but to really thrive in this group, you’ll need to be bold enough to speak out, shake things up, and propose unique solutions. You should give and receive thoughtful criticism. We’re relaxed, professional, and firmly committed to a “no a**hole” environment.
Before you get caught up in the excitement of a fast-moving start-up environment, let us assure you: our management team has built several successful businesses in the past, and we’re backed by a roster of A-list investors. You’ll have access to an array of insurance benefits, a 401(k) plan, catered lunches everyday, and whatever hardware and software you need to do amazing things for our patients.
To apply, please send us your resume, cover letter, and link to your online portfolio.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply: Fill out our online application at: http://jobs.analytehealth.com/apply/yZy4sg/Senior-User-Experience-Designer.html
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
285 total views, 1 today