Animoto Inc: Solutions Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Provide pre-sales technical support and design recommendations for Business Development, including the creation of high-quality mockups and prototypes.
- Provide technical expertise to new and existing customers.
- Manage the technical aspects of sales prospecting and provisioning with an ability to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Communicate technical design requirements and implementation details to product management and engineering teams.
- Communicate account and project status to internal teams, coordinate implementation phase with customers, and provide ongoing support and service consultation post sale.
- 3+ years of proven success in a technical sales or pre-sales role for a SaaS technology.
- Broad, high-level knowledge of Internet architectures.
- Hands-on and deep understanding of development against SaaS API models with an ability to design and execute mock development examples to support sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer-facing whiteboard and WebEx presentation skills.
- Proven success managing relationships with teammates and customers.
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Technical leadership skills for supporting Business Development and Product Development.
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred.
- Requires some travel.
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
142 total views, 1 today