Appconomy: MOBILE UX Designer
Location: Austin, Texas
and you believe in the beauty and power of simplicity. You know that mobile is the next big boom of our era and you are – or want to be – in on the ground floor creating mobile products with superior visual appeal and usability. As the Appconomy MOBILE UX DESIGNER you will be responsible for the entire visual design aesthetic of
Appconomy products and will champion user experience throughout the
design and development process – to build better apps that people love to use. We have one simple mission – to innovate and deliver the best mobile apps to power the economies of people, businesses and enterprises. This position is located in Austin, Texas.
- 2+ years experience in UX design and UI development for mobile platforms including iPone, iPad, and Android
- 4+ years of UX UI work in gaming, consumer, or enterprise software
- A design portfolio highlighting visual appeal and usability
- UX design experience with touchscreen, embedded, and/or mobile interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to envision critical components of UX UI design and development throughout the software lifecycle, incorporating components in early versions that can be enhanced and build upon in future versions
- A demonstrated track record of successful evangelization
and promotion of good UX design to product development teams
- Experience designing and developing graphical content and artwork on multiple projects at the same time.
- Educational credentials in advertising, design, or marketing
your creative spirit and you’ll be joining a team where employees are
treated like the valuable resources that they are. We offer a competitive
suite of benefits including employee health and life insurance fully paid by
the company, 20 days paid time off plus regular holidays, your choice of
Mac products for design and development work, and open minds ready for your input.
To apply: To get the conversation started, send your resume or a link to your portfolio to email@example.com, and tell us a little bit about the mobile apps you have built.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
280 total views, 2 today