Arc Worldwide: Senior Web Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
- Ability to manage 3 – 4 direct reports.
- Strong technical mentoring skills.
- Advanced social media integration skills.
- Thorough Familiarity with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM, SEO, text replacement techniques and web standards
- Thorough familiarity with document type definitions, Browser Modes and Code Validation
- Thorough familiarity with various techniques for efficient re-use of visual and client side code.
- Thorough familiarity with application development and deployment strategies (CVS, VSS, and other source code control applications, Ant, CruiseControl, NUnit, JUnit etc)
- Strong knowledge of front end template frameworks STRUTS Tiles, .NET MasterPages, Dreamweaver Templates Etc.
- Extensive experience working in applications that follow the MVC Model 2 pattern
- Past involvement in software application throughout the full development lifecycle
- Familiarity with the Extreme Programming (XP) methodology.
- Proficiency with XML and knowledgeable of associated technologies such as schemas, XSLT, transformers and parsers
- Knowledge of Rich Internet Application (RIA) technologies (Macromedia Flex, Laszlo) a plus but not required.
- BS/BA in media, computer science or MIS or equivalent work experience
To apply: Please send resume to: email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
257 total views, 1 today