Arc90, Inc.: Senior Java Developer
Location: New York, NY
- Are a smart, motivated, focused person who enjoys crafting great software
- Have solid experience with Java and at least one of the following languages:- Python- Scala- Ruby- OO PHP
- Have a broad range of interests when it comes to development
- Shipping software is very important to you. You understand technical debt and why it is sometimes necessary.
- Can sling together a JOIN or two in SQL
- Have an in depth understanding of programming as a craft. This doesn’t necessarily mean a BS in Computer Science or anything, but if you’ve got one, great.
- Are living in NYC or looking to move here
- Are qualified to work in the United States without sponsorship. (Sorry, we can’t currently sponsor H1-B candidates.)
- Are a good communicator and enjoy working with teams of smart folks. If you’re a cowboy coder, look elsewhere.
- Are excited by the concept of coming up with something cool to share on our Arc90 Lab
- Understand and enjoy HTTP and RESTful web apps
- Are a little forward thinking. You’ve got an interest in newer languages and have played with some bleeding edge software. You’ve got predictions about the web’s trajectory in the coming years.
To apply: When you apply, please provide a few code samples with your resume. Any language is fine, just show us something you’re proud of. Python, Java, Prolog, Whitespace? We’re language agnostic here.
Send your info/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
369 total views, 1 today