Archstone: Senior UI Designer
Location: Denver, CO
- Implements the visual appearance of web applications via standards-compliant CSS and HTML.
- Leads the effort to design the usability and information architecture of Archstone’s custom-built applications.
- In conjunction with the Creative Services department, implements the graphical components needed by the custom applications.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Web Design or related field from four-year college or university; and six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of graphics and web design experience.
- Expert-level skill with standards-compliant CSS and HTML.
- Expert-level skill creating graphical components via Adobe Creative Suite tools or other.
- Deep experience designing user interfaces of web applications.
- Experience designing user interfaces of non-web applications, such as iPhone applications, etc.
- Deep experience with usability design and information architecture.
- Experience working on CSS and HTML in ASP.NET projects using Visual Studio.
- Passion for creating cutting-edge and visually stunning user interfaces.
- Strong team player that contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Ability to seamlessly incorporate Archstone business strategy and processes into the information architecture and user interface designs.
- Ability to collaborate with other departments as part of designing and implementing the visual appearance of applications, while maintaining the Archstone brand identity standards as appropriate.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with source control repositories such as Team Foundation Server, Subversion, etc.
- Demonstrates commitment to deliver outstanding customer service – both with internal and external customers.
- Takes ownership to personally resolve customer problems (or find someone who can).
- Listens well, asks clarifying questions, and checks for agreement with customers.
- Committed to following-up with customers in all instances in a timely manner.
- Strong sense of accountability – ensures that you will do what you say that you are going to do.
- Creates a personal connection with customers – smiles, warm greetings, acts friendly and respectful, listens.
- Great opportunities for advancement with a well-respected national company
- Excellent benefits, including comprehensive health care, 401(k) with company match and rent discounts
- Paid vacation and 11 paid holidays, including Martin Luther King Day and President’s Day
- Upscale work environment
- Culture that respects work-life balance
- Fun group of people in a real team atmosphere
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
248 total views, 1 today