Location: Anywhere, US
Join a cool company that highly values your awesome skills.
Help us revolutionize e-learning.
We are dedicated to creating the best products in the e-learning space. We’ve developed several highly successful web apps: Articulate Online and Screenr, which has been used by over 1 million people and which CNET calls, “the best option for creating screencasts fast.” Now we’re expanding our stellar team so that we can continue developing software and apps that blow away our customers.
What we need.
A talented front-end developer to help build our web applications & websites . You’ve got to love user experience, writing clean code, be super self-motivated and results-oriented, and have a sense of humor.
- Knowledge of web development best practices
- Experience implementing designs within Rails or similar frameworks
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and willing to take on various roles, no task too big or too small and able to learn new technologies when needed.
- Boundlessly curious about technology and passionate about building awesome, useful software
- Are a high-bandwidth person who can work unmonitored (from home)
- Live in the US.
- Experience with various templating engines.
- Experience or interest in CoffeeScript
- Experience with Git/GitHub
- You have a portfolio or github account to display your work
- Knowledge of Photoshop & Fireworks
What you’ll do.
You’ll help develop new products and features from start to finish. You will perform rapid prototyping to test out new ideas. Most important, you’ll be a key factor in our future success.
Who we are.
We’re seasoned pros. We’ve been successful at companies like Microsoft, Macromedia, and Adobe — and we’ve never had more fun than we do now, building kick-ass software together. We have a no-bull culture. We focus on getting the job done, and done well. Articulate is all about giving developers the freedom and autonomy to do stellar work. We’ve never had an engineer resign in our 10-year history. That’s how great it is to work here.
Health insurance coverage
To apply: Visit http://bit.ly/HOQSEx to upload your cover letter and resume
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
306 total views, 1 today