Asana: Software Engineer at Asana – Email changed how people work together. This is the step after that.
Location: San Francisco
- Passion for creating a superlative user experience, down to those little details that matter
- Sound judgment for balancing between scrappiness and long-term code maintainability
- Deep knowledge of Web technologies
- Have built a personal productivity tool before out of fun and/or frustration
- Derive joy from abstracting and refactoring
- Strong background in computer science
- Knowledge of a variety of frameworks (server side, browser side, or for desktop software)
- Could convert a mock to HTML/CSS prototype in your sleep
- Experience supporting live production infrastructure, can put out fires under pressure when things go wrong
- An appetite for data: analyzing metrics and designing A/B tests to help drive the company’s decisions
- Small company with respectful, rational, chill peers. We are as dedicated to building a great culture as we are to building a great product.
- Located in the sunny Mission District of San Francisco, CA.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
- In-house yoga. As a group, including +1s, or in a 1:1 session with massage options – both with a private instructor (Optional, but pretty awesome.)
- Executive-level coaching
- Organic home-cooked meals twice a day.
- Three 30″ monitors. Actually, we let you spend up to $10K on your setup, however you think best.
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
609 total views, 1 today