Assistly: UI Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Design, iterate, and refine UI and UX concepts for the company’s core products
- Elegantly bring designs to life using standards-compliant dynamic HTML and CSS
- Work directly with the Creative Director to insure we maintain a high-quality user experience
- Work directly with the VP of Product to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition
- Be a team player in a flat-structured, highly collaborative environment
- You are a master of your craft and tools. As a designer you are expected to have a dominating control over Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as create satisfying interfaces boasting user-centered design principles for our core applications.
- You get excited to work with some of the coolest clients on the web on a product that people love using. From 37signals to Yelp, we’re building software that real companies are using and we need you to contribute to our evolution. You must be excited about your role! Anybody can build something that’s “good”, but true passion breeds “incredible”.
- You like to deliver real results. So, you’ve got some design and prototyping chops but do you have the ability to bring your work to life? Assistly is very much a startup environment and you’ll need to wear a few different hats, this is also a great opportunity to expand your skills.
- This goes without saying, but you must be able to communicate your ideas and designs with the team. There is also a chance you will have to receive feedback from our clients. For that reason alone, you must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Curiosity, creativity, ambition. Expensive diploma or not, true talent isn’t always something that can be taught in school. Ideally you have done similar work formally or informally; but maybe you’re gifted, self taught or have been freelancing for years. If you think you have what it takes let us know.
To apply: Fill out the form at this URL: http://careers.force.com/jobs/ts2__Register?jobId=a1k700000006281AAA
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
175 total views, 1 today