Authors Guild: Web Developer
Location: New York, NY
- Experience building transactional Web sites that are stable, reliable, and maintainable.
- SQL database experience including table structure design.
- Familiarity with object-oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
- Ability to accurately implement code based on formal written specifications and wireframe prototypes.
- Experience with Agile-like development methodologies and a formal QA cycle.
- Accurate estimation skills for work delivery.
- Experience with managing a code base in version-control and coordinating its deployment to development and production servers.
- Excellent verbal and written skills—you’ll be working closely with a Product/Project Manager.
- Enthusiasm to work in a small team where you’ll be involved in every step of the implementation and deployment, not just writing code.
To apply: E-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
200 total views, 1 today