- You thoroughly understand typographical terminology and concepts, and can execute them on the web.
- You demonstrate a world-class knowledge of open web standards like HTML and CSS. If you don’t know PHP, you’re comfortable with learning it as you go.
- You’re comfortable acting as the creative force in a small interdisciplinary team, working alongside a project manager, engineers, support staff, and freelance writers and illustrators.
- You can give and take constructive criticism from both designers and non-designers alike, from a team distributed around the world.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates a great sense of style and impressive technical chops.
To apply: Send a résumé and links to samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
164 total views, 1 today