Location: New York, NY
Do you want to work with cutting edge RIA solutions on a wide range of applications with some of the world’s leading Financial Services, Healthcare, Automotive, Retail and software companies? Join our team of experts and evangelists in the USA Professional Services Department as a Java Solution Architect.
Description: Backbase is expanding and opening a new office in the New York area. We are a rapidly growing company that has experienced 100% growth during each of our 5 years in business. We are looking for people to help us grow our company both as individual contributors and as future leaders. If you are looking for a challenging job with fast personal growth then do apply!
Backbase products include a Portal Solution based on Web Oriented Architecture that has been the only new entry in the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Portals, an enterprise Content Management Solution and a flexible Rules and Forms solution based on an inference engine.
We are hiring Solution Architects that would collaborate with strategic enterprise customers in the design, development and evolution of mission critical web applications. The solutions we apply are on top of our products, implementing complex and diverse integration scenarios with literally any system, service and technology possible.
As Java Solutions Architect you are responsible for the successful design and realization of solid solutions with customers. You will be aligning with the customer’s architects and deliver a sound technical design for the developing of a complete “lightweight” architecture which is scalable, performing, secure and maintainable. You should be hands on and willing to take the design to the realization and delivery phases.
The ideal candidate for this challenging role as a Java Solutions Architect with Backbase will fit the following profile:
· Minimum of 6 years experience as a Java Solutions Architect
· Experience in large-scale projects (e.g. large amount of users &
integration of various services)
· Experience in designing software architectures that address
aspects such as security, deployment, performance, caching,
sizing, scalability, and service availability.
· You should be a hands-on Java expert that leads by example
· Hands on experience on Spring Security and SSO is a big
· Integration with CMS, CRM and other systems in SOA
architecture is preferable
· You possess excellent communicative skills in English
· Author of Technical Architecture documentation & user of UML
· Customer focused
· Used in making decisions & ability to lead teams
· Ability to travel within the US and optionally in Europe
As Java Solutions Architect, Backbase will provide you with excellent company benefits:
· Market rate salary (depending on experience);
· Compelling benefits
· International career opportunities (EMEA, USA)
To apply: To apply please contact Backbase Recruitment, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Backbase US office at +1 866 800 8996.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
278 total views, 1 today