Location: Palo Alto, CA
At Badgeville, were looking for experienced UI/UX designers that are looking for a fun challenge. We are headquartered in downtown Palo Alto. You need to be passionate about edgy designs, user experience and want to build innovative products in the user loyalty and analytics vertical. We are in a new and explosive market, where we are helping publishers improve their audience loyalty, gain true insight into their communities, and increase behavioral conversions on desired outcomes. We do this by applying proven techniques from social gaming to the rest of the web. Youd be helping design games across different sites, with different types of users and focus.
- Design the interaction, layout and visual style of Badgeville widgets implementations in a publisher sites.
- Design the interaction, layout and visual style of the main Badgeville app, making it easy for publishers to interact and discover opportunities in their users interactions.
- Able to understand and translate a publishers business objectives and ideas into visual solutions (Wireframes and mockups)
- Experience conducting user interviews and usability testing
- Experience designing web-based SaaS applications
- A strong portfolio with emphasis on web interface design(please share a link or attach with cv)
- Understanding of user experience (UX)
- Passion for design and typography
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to complex problems
- Understanding of usability testing
- Bachelors degree in a design-related discipline is preferred
- Front-end web development skills (HTML/CSS)
Everyone’s different, and thus we have custom perks for everyone. Talk to us and find out more!
Badgeville is a white label social loyalty, rewards, and analytics platform. We make it easy for web publishers, media sites, communities, marketers and brands to increase user loyalty and engagement. The Badgeville Platform leverages techniques from game play to create highly engaging web experiences. Using Badgeville, web publishers reward users with real-time achievements and reputation, while at the same time drive user behavior, achieve specific business goals, and measure and optimize user engagement. We recently won the Audience Choice Award at TC Disrupt and also received some great press.
To apply: Apply Here: https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/_Oy8
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
277 total views, 3 today