Bandzoogle: Rails Developer
- A driven problem solver.
- Experience with Rails and EC2/cloud services in a production environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Productive in a distributed team environment. Our 10 member team is spread across Canada, UK and USA; we work where we love to be.
- A competitive salary plus generous performance bonuses.
- A family-friendly schedule — no overtime or weekends.
- Health insurance for US and Canadian employees.
- Reimbursement of home office expenses.
- Time and resources for learning, including reimbursement of books and conferences.
- Yearly meet-ups in fun locations, family included!
To apply: Email email@example.com with the subject "Rails developer" (this is important, we filter out the rest).
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
300 total views, 1 today