Location: New York, New York
Behance, a passionate and rapidly growing creative team seeks a talented front-end developer.
If you are eager to work on an amazing team, to learn and push forward with new technologies like LESS and NodeJS, and to constantly grow your abilities, this job is definitely for you!
- 2-3 years experience writing HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of basic PHP
- Ability to transfer PSD mockups into the final HTML/CSS/JS with a strong eye for detail, using semantic code and best practices
- Knowledge and experience with cross-browser compatibility, including older versions of IE (we sometimes test down to IE6, though we are moving away from it!)
- Desire to use emerging front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3+)
- Passion and a love of what you do!
- Experience writing/maintaining CSS/JS for huge websites
- Experience with MVC PHP frameworks, especially CodeIgniter
- Experience with JS Libraries, such as jQuery
- Experience with version control, especially SVN
- A Stackoverflow account
We imagine a world where creative professionals and teams are more productive, more great ideas happen, and the best talent is matched with the best opportunity. Our development team is world class, composed of smart, passionate developers who want to build cool stuff.
We develop products and services that help make this dream a reality.
Our web properties and applications include:
A professional network for creatives, utilizing countless technologies
Website builder with extreme JS, API integrations- no flash.
Online magazine driven by a CMS, accompanied by an annual conference
Task management w/ extreme JS, API powers iPad / Android, iPhone apps
Powered by Behance Network
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "I’m your next Front End Developer!" Links to your personal portfolio site, GitHub account, and/or past work is strongly encouraged.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
352 total views, 1 today