Bent Media: Web Developer
Location: New Orleans, LA
developer to work on several large-scale e-commerce web sites for well-known
direct marketers. He/She will be responsible for developing, testing and
maintaining multiple websites. You will also build and test HTML emails. You
must be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
- Mastery of (X)HTML, CSS, and cross-browser
- Thorough and creative troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop,
- Flash video/animation experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a small
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to stay updated on current and new
- Ability to multitask and strong time management
and organizational skills.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other
members of the Development Team to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during development
- Participate in internal meetings during
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic
designer into (X)HTML/CSS code.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with
efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or
applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and
- Bachelors degree in computer science or 3-5
years related experience. Interactive agency environment a plus.
servicing regional, national, and international clients. Since 1992, we’ve been
creating rich interactive experiences by architecting, designing and building
apps, web sites, communities and storefronts that connect brands with their
customers. We work with our clients to build holistic digital strategies that
address their needs, and we apply learning from research, analytics, customer
feedback, and media performance to optimize results. Clients include McIlhenny
Company – maker of TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauces, Oreck
Vacuums, Smoothie King, Blanchard and Company, Kraft Foods, and more.
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
164 total views, 2 today