Bently Holdings: Software Engineer: Python & Django
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Architect, build, test, deploy and administer web applications alongside teammates
- Work closely with front-end engineers & designers to plan for new features and services
- Work closely with the company to explore workflow, collaboration and department solutions via good application design
- Collaborate with IT Administrators on Linux and Mac server maintenance and improvements
- Build solutions that are open, standard, accessible, and focused on environmental initiatives
- Share knowledge: train existing staff interested in our technology whenever possible
- Work in a predominately Mac & Linux environment
- Expert experience in Database Management (PostgreSQL, MySQL & NoSQL preferred)
- Expert experience using Django to develop applications other then content management systems
- Expertise in a Linux Environment
- Expertise in an OS X Environment
- Knowledge of Web Standards and modern Usability Practices
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to Erin Taylor email@example.com.
Submissions that do not contain both a cover letter and a resume will not be considered.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
387 total views, 1 today