Bento Box: jQuery consultant/front-end architect
Location: Toronto or anywhere
- Experience designing and structuring the behaviour layer of Web applications for extensibility, reusability, readability, etc.
- Serious organization and code optimization and testing chops
- Crazy clear communication style and the ability to jump in feet-first to a project that is well underway
- Design and set up a flexible structure on the behavior layer to support current and future application interfaces
- Actively contribute to the design and architecture of solutions – we don’t do mockups and are not pixel-perfectionists. We discuss problems and rapidly iterate working solutions and refine them when the time is right.
- Help us work on the open-source release of Daimio
- You’ve written a jQuery plugin
- You share your experiences and knowledge online
- You have encyclopedic knowledge of cross-browser/platform quirks (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 7.0+) and how to wrangle them non-repetitively
- You’ve got some interaction/user interface design skills with a fresh, clean, lightweight touch
- You’re interested in mobile interfaces and the jQuery mobile framework
- You’re all over HTML5 and CSS3
- You’re familiar with MongoDB
- Flexibility: Work your own hours and from wherever you live.
- Crystal clear communication and high accountability
- Respect for the blood, sweat, tears and years it took to develop your skills
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
626 total views, 1 today