Bento Box: jQuery specialist/front-end Web developer
Location: Toronto or anywhere
- Serious organization and code optimization chops
- Passion for users and solving their problems elegantly
- Ability to be self-directed and proactive — we’re a small, manager-less team and you’ll be an equal player
- Set up a flexible structure on the behavior layer to support current and future application interfaces
- Actively contribute to the design and architecture of solutions – we don’t do mockups and are not pixel-perfectionists. We discuss problems and rapidly iterate working solutions and refine them when the time is right.
- You’ve written a jQuery plugin
- You’re familiar with MongoDB
- You have encyclopedic knowledge of cross-browser/platform quirks (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 7.0+) and how to wrangle them
- You’ve got superb interaction/user interface design skills with a fresh, clean, lightweight touch
- You’re interested in mobile (iPad/iPhone) interfaces
- You’re familiar with PHP and interested in working on the open-source release of a new Web application development framework
- You’re all over HTML5 and CSS3
- Flexibility — work your own hours and from wherever you live.
- Crystal clear communication and high accountability
- Make your own position — our projects are industry-changing and we need good people on our team. If we both like the fit, a full-time position with the focus you want is yours.
To apply: Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few sentences about your approach to structuring the behavior layer in a complex web app, and a link to your site/blog/portfolio demonstrating your work (you can skip the resume).
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
234 total views, 1 today