Location: New York, NY
BLACK OPS DEVELOPER
Beyond Oblivion is revolutionizing the digital music industry from the business model to the way people discover and consume music. With unlimited access to music, and an online/offline catalog of music that reaches in to the tens of millions of tracks, the way people think about their personal music collection changes. Beyond is looking for a Black Ops Developer that shares the Company’s radical and disruptive vision and has the brilliance, fortitude, energy and commitment to support this vision. Beyond has offices in NYC, London, and San Francisco.
The Black Ops Developer must be well-versed in a multitude of technologies so as to provide flexible support for our business development team.
The Black Ops Developer is the primary technical resource for the field sales force. The Black Ops Developer is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology stages of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and support person, and developing and maintaining demo products throughout the sales cycle. The Black Ops Developer is a jack-of-all trades, self-directed individual capable of providing a wide range of technical support in a global field.
– Responsible for delivery of a bug-proof product demonstration environment, including on-site technical setup of demo equipment and in-the-field software upgrades
– Responsible for directing Black Ops development team for sales demo solutions
– Responsible for QA and bug reporting on all demo and support systems and products
– Responsible for sales team IT support
– Able to troubleshoot and solve problems amidst potential chaos
– Responsible for setting up buses, kiosks, trade show demonstrations
– Able to travel throughout sales territory, including international travel (mostly at home office in Manhattan)
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in web or software development, and with a deep and broad base of technical skills. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must be prepared for extensive travel.
? 3-5+ years relevant experience
? Ideal candidate would have experience with the following:
Linux admin, Windows admin, Mac OSX admin, mobile device and home media center development, Python/Django, Flash, MySQL Database
? Must be able to communicate professionally
? Experience and familiarity with music products a plus
Interested? Please send a cover letter and resume to:
No phone calls please.
To apply: Interested? Please send a cover letter and resume to:
No phone calls please.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
380 total views, 1 today