Bleacher Report: Ruby on Rails Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Build and maintain new features (Rails and Sinatra) that will be used by millions of users.
- Work closely with product managers and designers to ensure what you are building is what is desired.
- Ensure site quality on multiple browsers and operating systems.
- Test your code and track it once it’s deploy to production.
- Analyze NewRelic and find out what problem areas are in the code and fix them.
- Optimize and refine code to perform in an environment serving 500M pageviews a month.
- Work with a large database schema and understand performant sql.
- Knowledge of memcached, mysql, redis.
- Play ping pong.
- Awesome office in downtown SF.
- Lots of TVs and sofas with 24/7 sports coverage.
- Great office culture.
- Competitive salary, 401k, health benefits.
To apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
323 total views, 1 today