Location: Redwood City, CA
blekko is a small, well-funded search start-up that recently launched beta. We have a world-class team from whom you can learn and hopefully teach a thing or two. Our work environment is that rare combination of collegial, intense, interesting and fun. We offer market rate pay, incentive equity options, terrific health and other benefits and free lunch every Monday and Wednesday.
We are looking for a strong front-end coder of HTML and CSS. You must be able to work on multiple tasks and under quick deadlines. You must be up to date on the latest developments in HTML and CSS coding techniques and have a strong understanding of web standards design and cross browser issues. You will be reporting to the director of product management & design as well as working with our team of engineers on the front-end development of the blekko search engine.
- Advanced HTML/CSS knowledge (minimum 3 years)
- Strong understanding of browser differences with respect to rendering HTML/CSS
- Versioning systems (Mercurial)
- Ability to completely code by hand (no WYSIWYG)
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong portfolio of your work history
- Photoshop knowledge
- Strong design background
- Mobile development experience
- Email template creation and testing
blekko is located in Redwood Shores just across the street from Oracle.
To apply: Send a copy of your resume and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up an interview at the office.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
259 total views, 1 today