Location: Chicago, IL
Blueye Creative, a web, mobile and social marketing startup located in Wicker Park is looking for a developer to add to our team.
Our services include:
– Web & Print Design (including branding)
– Web Development
– Mobile Development
– Social App Development
– SEO Optimization
– Social Media Strategy and Community Management
– Social Marketing Product (currently in development and seeking round of funding)
If you’re interested in working for a startup that creates awesome tools for companies like Amway, The PGA and Cheeky Chicago then you’d definitely enjoy working here. We’re also doing a complete rebranding which can be an exciting opportunity for us and you!
Plus, we have happy hour in the office every friday. Which is nice.
Coding Language Requirements
The more languages you can code in the better.
– Flash/Actionscript (as3 preferred)
– Mobile Apps (iOS, Android)
– Facebook/Facebook Connect API’s
– Linux System Configuration
– Linux Command Line
– Web Standards
– Experience with code versioning a plus (we use svn and git)
– Java a plus
– Ruby a plus
– Python a plus
– Location: Must be in Chicago, preferably able to come into our Wicker Park Offices four or five days/week.
– Social Understanding: We do a lot of social marketing for small and big brands, so we really would like you to be engaged on the social web including Facebook, Twitter, etc.
The Good Stuff
– Compensation: Anywhere between $20-40/hour (negotiable by experience)
– Time: Between 30-50 hrs/week (based on project load)
– Perks: 5% commission on ANY leads brought into the company, Possibility for Equity
– Bonus: If you can start before May 9, we’ll give you an extra $100 and a free lunch at Jimmy Johns. Yah, you heard right…Jimmy Johns.
– Bonus: If you can intro us to a good web designer and we hire him/her, we’ll give you some extra points
To apply: Please email resume, three code samples (or portfolio) and answer to "Why do I want to work at a marketing startup" to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
391 total views, 1 today