Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System: Web Designer/Developer
Location: Washington, DC
- Solid working knowledge of HTML/CSS languages and best practices of those languages across multiple browsers and platforms.
- Working knowledge of Adobe products, especially Photoshop and/or Fireworks to create visual prototypes and Dreamweaver based front-end development, including template, library, site management and Spry concepts.
- Strong knowledge of aesthetic concepts and interface design; sound understanding of layout principles and artistic judgment.
- Ability to visualize, design, and conceptualize user experiences
- Understanding of branding, typography, photography and color techniques to create innovative visual solutions that meet the client’s needs and expectations.
- Proven ability to communicate information and ideas effectively, work creatively and analytically with a sharp attention to detail
- Proven ability to assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of issues and problems as well as assist in the ongoing maintenance of established projects
To apply: Please apply online through our website at http://www.federalreserve.gov/careers/default.htm requisition #7728
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
296 total views, 2 today