Location: NYC – Union Square Area
As a part of BrandWizard you will enjoy the feel of a small company while working for a global organization. In addition to comprehensive medical/dental/vision/401K, you also get to enjoy the other fun perks: daily breakfast, 7+ varieties of Starbucks coffees brewed all day long, a weekly Friday Happy Hour within the office, business casual dress code and a very transparent company communication style. You will work in our NYC office, which is located near Union Square.
Our development team is a dynamic and energetic group of talented developers who interact regularly with each other and the entire company. You will not be shoved off to the side here. (More on company and web links below.)
5+ years of RECENT experience in the following:
- .NET experience specialized in ASP.NET web development
- SharePoint WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007 is a big PLUS, but not required
- Designing and developing RDBMS and ANSI SQL; developing middle tier business modules using VB.NET and C#
- Develop complex transact SQL, stored procedures and triggers in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Visual Studio 2008/2010
- Experience with VSS, TFS or other source control systems
Additional skills as a PLUS:
- Background and experience in PHP (LAMP or Windows enviornment)
- Experience in project lifecycle management with Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server 2008-2010
- Experience in setting up and configuring Internet Information Server 6.0
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Source Safe
- Knowledge of InDesign Plug-in using C++ is a plus
- Experience in SQL Server Enterprise Manager
- Experience with Flex development and/or integration
Additional Company Info:
Founded in 1998, BrandWizard (www.brandwizard.com
) is the world’s leading digital brand management firm. We offer companies a fully integrated global solution for all of their brand management requirements. Our Web-based custom tools work in concert with an organization’s wide array of digital assets, empowering employees and vendors around the world with instant access to corporate identity materials, brand guidelines, packaging artwork and more. BrandWizard is a member of Interbrand (www.interbrand.com
), and as such a company within the Omnicom network.
To apply: To apply:
Send a cover letter and your resume (with salary history) to email@example.com, with the subject line NETDEV.
Feel free to brag about yourself, but know that you will be asked to back it up!
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
253 total views, 2 today