BrandWizard : Software Developer (ASP.net/ C#) – Freelance & F/T avail
- Design and develop ASP.NET web form, custom controls, and user controls using C#, VB.NET.
- Design and develop middle tier business components with OOP and Design Pattern.
- Design database structure.
- Design and develop database access components using ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Develop AJAX and enable pages using ASP.NET AJAX.
- Knowledge and implementation of standards and best practices including unit testing, MSDN recommended naming conventions and code documentation
- Develop stored procedures, triggers, in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of programming to all assignments.
- Utilize standards and methodology to code, test, modify, debug, document, implement, and maintain systems.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Utilize software development tools to program enter data and test software applications.
- Identify problems and review information to assist with problem solving.
- Troubleshoot to determine causes of errors.
- Give attention to detail and analytical thinking
- .NET experience specialized in ASP.NET web development
- SharePoint WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007 is a big plus, but not required
- Designing and developing RDBMS and ANSI SQL; developing middle tier business modules using VB.NET and C#
- Develop complex transact SQL, stored procedures and triggers in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Visual Studio 2008/2010
- Experience with VSS, TFS or other source control systems
- Background and experience developing in PHP (LAMP or Windows environment)
- Experience in project lifecycle management with Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server 2008-2010
- Experience in setting up and configuring Internet Information Server 6.0
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Source Safe
- Knowledge of InDesign Plug-in using C++ is a plus
- Experience in SQL Server Enterprise Manager
- Experience with Flex development and/or integration
To apply: Got to www.interbrand.com/careers and select link to Software Developer or Freelance Software Developer at BrandWizard.
Must be local (Tri-state area) in order to be available for on-site, if needed.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
355 total views, 1 today