BrandYourself: Lead Visual Designer
Location: New York, NY
- You will be completely in charge of visual design: While you’ll be collaborating with the founders/management team on user experience and development, your core responsibility is taking over the visual identity of the product and making the user experience beautiful (here’s a small snapshot of how you’ll fit into our org chart).
- This is one of the most important positions in the company: We are a design driven company. We understand design is the product. You’ll be making decisions and creating designs that hundreds of thousands (and soon millions) of people will interact with.
- You have complete artistic freedom: While the team will always offer ideas and critiques, you are the head honcho when it comes to visual design. That means you aren’t afraid to make bold decisions. That’s why we’re hiring you.
- You are not just a pixel monkey: While your main responsibility is visual design, design is collaborative. You will be working directly with our Head or Product every day, collaborating on wireframes and product direction before you make things pixel perfect.
- It’s a huge opportunity to be part of something special: We’re leading the way in a new and rapidly growing industry, and you’ll be an early key member of our team (read an article about us and the industry here).
- We have an amazing team. Besides being a great team to work with, we know how to build successful startups (our last startup was acquired by Match.com).
- We’re well funded by top investors, including angels like the Head Search Strategist at Microsoft and firms like Zelova VC (read about it here).
- We’re growing very quickly. Since launching this March, we have over 150,000 very happy customers (read this article we wrote for Hacker News about how we got 60K users in just 60 hours).
- We make a real difference in our customers lives. We get emails like this every single day.
- We’ve been lucky enough to receive some awards and press, and with your help we’ll continue to make our product even better.
To apply: Email email@example.com with a link to your portfolio (this is absolutely required), why you want to join our team, what you like/don’t like about our product (it’s free!).
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
453 total views, 1 today