Location: San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a web designer / web developer to join our team of designers and developers. Brick has a range of projects from web and mobile application UX, boutique marketing sites, monster CMS-heavy sites, the occasional motion graphics, and even some sound design. Our clients include name brand corporate giants, the next great valley startup, cutting edge non-profits, among our staples of architecture firms and universities. It’s all about evolving and engaging challenges as you shift from discipline to discipline, market to market, and project to project.
- Visual design
- Design refinement (work with existing designs from team)
- HTML/CSS template creation
- CMS data entry
- Cultivating new design and technical skills as needed
The ideal candidate must be able to create and implement original designs in a team environment with guidance from the Creative Director and Technical Director. They must also be able to work with established UX and design concepts or products, driving them forward under supervision. This position requires a 40 hour week in our San Francisco office and is only open to those able to freely work in the United States.
- passionate about great web experiences
- strong attention to detail
- solid html/css skillset
- strong time management
- solid communication skills
- ability and willingness to learn new tools and digital workflows
Would be nice:
- 2+ years experience working professionally
- mobile platform testing and delivery
- cross browser testing experience
- able to use a shell prompt
- experience using Git (or SVN if you live under a rock)
- know exactly which classic typefaces you can’t get on typekit
- stays on top of emerging technology and web trends
- experience/desire to learn python and django framework
Brick Design is a San Francisco-based firm that partners with clients to reframe their brand. We do this by thinking, designing, executing and delivering distinctive solutions. We create work that works, both visually and technically. We place importance on ideas rather than style. The work stands out, gets noticed and gives our clients results.
Founded by designer Brian Jacobs, a former associate at Pentagram, Brick brings years of award-winning design experience to disciplines from branding & naming, identity, interaction & web design, to package design and environments.
Individually and collectively, our team of graphic and interactive designers has collaborated with clients that range from Fortune 500 brands and small businesses to educational institutions and arts organizations. Included are Apple, Google, Microsoft, GE, Stanford University, Nikon, Ritz-Carlton, One&Only Resorts, The Palms/Las Vegas, the San Francisco Opera, Wells Fargo, AIGA, AIA and Muzak.
To apply: Please send a resume and portfolio url to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
177 total views, 1 today