Location: Exeter, NH
We need to hire a web developer to provide web solutions to our customers.
Brick River Technologies is a five person web services company in Exeter, NH. We have a relaxed, results-based organization. We enjoy the work we do and have a curiosity about new trends and technologies and seek to hire someone with a similar mindset. Because our company is small, there are a wide range of tasks that need to be performed from coding to strategy and the person’s work has a direct impact on our customers and company.
The ideal person should have a number of years of experience delivering solutions to clients – ideally having worked as a freelance consultant or at an agency. They should know how to work directly with clients to understand their needs and formulate solutions.
We work primarily in Microsoft ASP.NET MVC (VB) so strong experience in ASP.NET is a must.
The task types here will be varied and the person would need to hit the ground running doing the following:
- Take a design and cut it into HTML and CSS
- Code both small and large solutions in ASP.NET MVC. For example, it might be a fifteen minute “fix it” task or it might be a two month project working on an update to one of our products.
- Work with SQL Server and create in-depth SQL statements by hand
- Work with jQuery
- The person should have an ability to learn technologies quickly and implement solutions in these new technologies
- Do data imports
- Write documentation
- Hang out and joke around with clients
- Give presentations
To apply: Please email cover letter, resume and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
255 total views, 1 today