Location: Boston, MA
Every day, Brightcove Video Cloud delivers millions of video streams to help people in every part of the world build businesses, tell stories, promote causes, and share experiences. Brightcove App Cloud is transforming the way people develop and deliver experiences across the full range of screens and devices. Brightcove helped define today’s digital media industry, and now we’re taking it more places than ever before, from mobile apps and sites to living room TVs to the largest SaaS platform in the business. Join Brightcove—and define a new era of digital media.
- Lead engineering teams to deliver high quality, high value products and features as rapidly as possible.
- Recruit and mentor rock star engineers
- Foster a highly effective, accountable, self-managing team culture
YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Lead and deliver key engineering initiatives
- Coach agile engineering teams
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the product and roadmaps
- Respond to customer impacting issues
- Evangelize innovative skunkworks projects
FEATHERS IN YOUR CAP:
- 7+ years building and leading top notch engineering teams
- Very strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Hands on engineering and architecture background
- Demonstrated innovative approach to problem solving
- Deep understanding of building internet scale, distributed, high availability SaaS systems
ON THE BUSINESS SIDE:
- Proven track record delivering successful products consistently over multiple years
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and market conditions
- History maintaining high standards of quality and customer value
- Experience with metadata and content management a plus
This position is based in our new space at the Atlantic Wharf building located directly on the waterfront at 290 Congress St, one block from Boston’s South Station.
Why you want to work for Brightcove
Brightcove, a leading global provider of cloud content services, provides a family of products used to publish and distribute the world’s professional digital media. The company’s products include Brightcove Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform, and Brightcove App Cloud, the pioneering content app platform. Together, more than 3,600 customers in 50 countries rely on Brightcove’s cloud content services to build and operate exceptional media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. We’ve worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration. Working at Brightcove gives you the chance to reshape how media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
To apply: You can find out what it’s like to work at Brightcove here: http://www.brightcove.com/careers
And apply directly for the Mobile Developer role here:
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
432 total views, 1 today