Buddy Media: Production Designer
Location: New York, NY
In today’s social world, every brand needs a Buddy.
The Buddy Media Platform powers the social marketing efforts of some of the world’s largest brands and agencies – from Anheuser Busch, Southwest Airlines, Disney and NHL to TBWA\Chiat\Day, WPP’s M80, Universal Music/Geffin Records, Digitas and Razorfish among many.
Brands and agencies use the Buddy Media Platform to publish and manage social content, listen and act on consumer conversations, and analyze and track results. Agencies also use the Buddy Media Platform to immediately grow social media revenues, while defending their existing business from competitors. From publishing an offer to sharing product news, the Buddy Media Platform gives brands and agencies total control over their social marketing efforts to make social work.
Buddy Media is a privately held company, based in New York City, founded by Mike and Kass Lazerow in September of 2007. Buddy Media is backed by Softbank Capital, European Founders Fund, GreyCroft Partners, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus, Roger Ehrenberg, Howard Lindzon and additional investors.
The Role – Production Designer
The Production Designer will be responsible for assisting the Product Development team in all areas of creative design. This position requires an accomplished multi-tasker who will juggle different projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with excellent visual design skills who has a strong work ethic with a high attention to detail.
• Designing standards-based creative web solutions
• Creating and optimizing graphics for the web
• Interpreting product development artifacts (i.e. wireframes, flowchart, information architecture, proposals, etc.) effectively and developing them into user-friendly creative designs.
• Designing a variety of deliverables including, but not limited to pre-sales presentations, new business proposals, development mockups, creative assets, prototypes, and marketing materials
• Working closely with developers to implement creative designs
• Deep understanding of the social networking space
• Strong web design background with an accessible digital portfolio
• Proficiency in design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and PowerPoint
• Thorough understanding of information architecture and UI
• Excellent presentation, time management and follow-through skills
The Production Designer will be a member of the Product Development team, led by the VP of Product Development.
Buddy Media Inc. offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including: health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off and participation in the company equity plan. All benefits listed are subject to change. Buddy Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
210 total views, 1 today