Buddy Media: Senior Engineer
Location: New York, NY
About Our Company – Buddy Media
The Buddy Media Platform is the Facebook management system of choice for the world’s largest brands and agencies including Procter & Gamble, Anheuser Busch, Starwood, Delta, Southwest Airlines, Samsung, L’Oreal, the National Hockey League and others.
Become a Buddy too! Be part of the next Annual Kickball Game, Ping Pong tournament, Karaoke craziness, and the Buddy Media Amazing Race! Eat in our Buddy Lounge and workout in our private gym! Join our 100+ employees, and become part of the growing and successful Buddy Media Movement.
Based in New York, Buddy Media was one of the first companies selected by Facebook as a preferred develop partner. The company is backed by Institutional Venture Partners, Softbank Capital, and WPP, the world’s largest communications services group.?_
The Role – Senior Engineer
Buddy Media is a New York City (NYC) based SaaS platform for managing Facebook marketing for brands and agencies. We are seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager – Lead Generation to coordinate and maintain the marketing automation process using Marketo and Salesforce.com to optimize lead generation, qualification, nurturing and reporting. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
• Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
• Accurately employs our development tools.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
• Possesses expert knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
• Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
• Expert knowledge of the full LAMP stack.
• PHP5 with OOP background.
• Source Code Version Control (Git, SVN)
• Working knowledge of Design Patterns including MVC.
• Working knowledge of PHP5 web frameworks including Kohana, Cake, Zend
• Working knowledge of RDBMS
• 3+ years professional development experience.
• Attention to detail, specifically from a code standard perspective. A Senior Engineer will work as a member of the Technology team, and report to the Systems Architect.
• Must have Computer Science degree
Buddy Media Inc. offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including: health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off and participation in the company equity plan. All benefits listed are subject to change. Buddy Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
242 total views, 1 today