Business Logic Corporation: Director of User Experience
Location: Chicago, IL
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of our user experience team – a small, excited group of developers and designers.
- Be the go-to for design decisions that will shape our process and product line.
- Establish and communicate our approach and define best practices in all things UX.
- Research and early-stage design of new feature and product development.
- A track record with designing and building web applications, from wireframes to prototypes to the final product.
- A strong ability to grasp customer expectations and experiences.
- Experience conducting usability and A/B testing to measure and drive success.
- Familiarity with or experience in an agile development environment.
- Interest in personal finance and ideas on how to use web-based software to help people take steps towards a better financial situation.
- Strong communication skills – you’re not just responsible for making our products great, but also for telling others why they’re great.
- Super organized – we use Basecamp and Pivotal Tracker to make our lives easier.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision
- A shiny new 27″ iMac
- Cool office in the River North neighborhood of Chicago
- Paid vacation and holidays
To apply: Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
337 total views, 1 today