Location: Chicago, IL
At Business Logic, we build simple software to solve complex problems. We provide some of the most powerful financial analytics on the web, but our highest priority is to guide customers through the simple steps they can take towards a better financial situation.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our small, talented team of developers.
1. Work in small teams to write and maintain high quality code
2. Help mentor less experienced developers
3. Help keep a pulse on the latest technologies
1. B.S. in Computer Science or related field
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in software development
3. Fluent in Ruby on Rails or other Ruby web frameworks.
4. Able to be flexible, pragmatic and adaptive in an agile working environment
5. Positive attitude and a commitment to creating a team environment
1. Experience in configuring large scale, multi-faceted web applications.
2. Experience with systems administration. This could include deployment, scaling, load balancing or monitoring.
3. Experience with noSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis or Cassandra.
4. Contributions to Ruby Gems or other open source projects. A link to your user and contributions on github would be ideal.
5. Experience with any of the following: Git, Rack, Memcached, Scala, JRuby, MapReduce
This is a full-time position in a fun, laid back but fast-paced environment with a lot of perks:
*Medical, dental and vision
*A shiny new 27″ iMac
*A cool office in the West Loop neighborhood of Chicago
*Paid vacation and holidays
To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
354 total views, 1 today