Carbon Salon: Senior Rails Developer/Architect to Join Dynamic STartup and Help Save the World
Location: Seattle, WA
- Competitive salary
- Early stock options
- Health care
and organizations to achieve and maintain meaningful and measurable reductions
in their carbon emissions. Our business model is based on providing a SaaS
product to corporations (and other organizations) that enables them both to
meet their mandatory emissions reporting requirements and to meet their CSR
objectives by engaging and enabling millions of their stakeholders to make
reductions in their household emissions.
program ‘under the radar’ for the past 18 months. We now have the product
foundation and partner and customer relationships to accelerate into an early
market leadership position in a market that is poised for 600% revenue growth
us at the ground level and quickly assume a leadership role. We believe that working at Carbon Salon should
be fun and exciting and we are committed to our employee’s development
and growth, while encouraging a healthy
work-life balance. We’re committed to making the world a better place.
- Immediately start to architect and develop new
- Gradually assume full responsibility for code
- Help hire and lead additional developers and
testers to build a world class team.
- Communicate dev vision and strategize with marketing
and business development, with occasional customer interaction.
- Liaison to user experience group (we have a
strong UX group that produces markup and CSS).
- Proven experience delivering enterprise-class
- Several years experience building sites using
Ruby on Rails.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Understanding of databases and SQL.
- Familiarity with deployment processes (we use
Heroku), source control systems (we use git), bug triage and similar.
- Motivated and self-directed.
- Mature interpersonal skills.
Able to manage other developers and testers.
To apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
382 total views, 1 today