CardMunch, Inc.: Ruby on Rails Lead Engineer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Amazing Lead Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our Founding Team
CardMunch lets you transcribe business cards directly on your mobile device with 100% accuracy. Were passionate about mobile stuff and contacts, and hope you are too. We love candidates that try out our product and tell us what they can improve.
Responsibilities&Sample CardMunch Projects
* We like outlining sample projects way more than a long list of bullets outlining responsibilities. Here are some examples of projects we are working on:
* This Week: LinkedIn integration. Getting around push notification. International business cards
* This Month: Subscription billing. Shared accounts for Executive Admins.
* Next Year: Out-of-date business cards means updates need to be pushed automatically. Dont transcribe the same card again! Private crowd labor platform.
Above all else, youre interested in solving a real problem with a founding team backed by top-flight investors. If it sounds like we are writing your biography, email us at geniuscoder at cardmunch dot com.
* Youve got some serious Developer Cred: Ruby on Rails guru, a github page, StackOverflow answers, contributions to open source projects, a well-read blog.
* Youre better than the engineers working at Engine Yard, you like Hackathons, you dream of code while you sleep
Want to learn more? Visit www.cardmunch.com/jobs
To apply: Apply Here: http://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/_Nn3
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
250 total views, 1 today